Saturday, June 2, 2012

This Century on ASAP Video Performance-Twitter Trending

This Century on ASAP Video Performance is Twitter Trending. Video performance will be posted here once it becomes available online.

Some trending tweets about "This Century" on ASAP:
Hobo beard ‏@jaredmacaroni
you guys are trending worldwide oh my god @thiscentury#thiscenturyonasap http://pic.twitter.com/iwXTuVuS

Gem Tupaz ‏@hungergems
Don’t forget the other band members: Sean, Alex, & RYAN! Hands down to those amazing people. #ThisCenturyonASAP

Giselle Navarro ‏@GiselleyElleyOh
#ThisCenturyonASAP makes me so happy right now, I really wish my family still had TFC so I could watch @thiscentury and be proud :)




Video Replay embed only from Daily Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...