Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Video- Jessica Sanchez and Jennifer Holliday performs And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going

Watch one if not the highlights of American Idol Season Finale. Jessica Sanchez sings with Jennifer Holliday and performs And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going.

Some of Fans comments on the video:

What's so disagreeable about all this is how AI set up the final two songs of the finalists. Jessica sitting on a piano singing a soso song, and Phillip going full production with another soso song BUT with a marching band and a STANDING OVATION to boot. This will bite American Idol in the ass ... mark my words.
joselandrada 


this made evrybody who voted phillips regret.
iamyosiebert 

Jessica was suppose to win. American Idol didn't want her to win. Maybe because she's Asian/Mexican? I don't know! All I know is that she had the majority of the 132 million votes. And American idol didn't want her to win! She got rigged. JESSICA SANCHEZ YOU ARE AMAZING AND WILL PROVE TO AMERICAN IDOL AND EVERYONE THAT YOU SHOULD'VE ONE!!! you may not have won American idol but you for sure won WORLD IDOL-3 you'll be successful! Way more than Phillip! Your true fans will always support you! (:
AznKpopNinja1434


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...