Sunday, May 27, 2012

Video- Angeline Quinto "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" performance in ASAP

Watch Angeline Quinto perfroms "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"in ASAP 2012 on May 27.

According to the report, several viewers took to the Internet to express their dismay as they are not contented with how Quinto performed the song, adding that the singer was not able to live up to the momentum Sanchez created on the show.

Here's reaction of the fans:

Harold Geronimo ‏@harold_geronimo
Angeline Quinto can never be Sarah Geronimo or Regine Velasquez. Sorry.

Seriously, Angeline Quinto is lost. She nurtures nomadic notes that leads her vocal cords to catastrophic destination. #ASAP2012 


“Napa-NGANGA ako sa pag kanta ni @angelineQuinto ,Grabe Sobrang astig #TwoTumbsUp,” 

“Angeline Quinto nailed And I Am Telling You! Superb performance only from our own Pop Superstar! So proud of her! Woohoo!!!” @iamlittlecherry.

@iheartlara also said: “WOOO! Pinabilib kami ni angeline.. Galing nya sobra! I'm so proud of her.” 

What is your analysis of Anegeline's performance of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"?

Watch Angeline's performance: video embed only from Daily Motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...