Monday, May 14, 2012

Mikey Bustos- Love of a Mom Video and Lyrics

Everyday is a Mother's Day! so watch and listen to this wonderful song from Mikey Bustos- Love of a Mom Video. Purchase this song for $0.99 on iTunes. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Canadian Breast Cancer Network (Visit http://www.CBCN.ca for more).






Love of a Mom Lyrics by Mikey Bustos

Verse 1:

Nobody knew the power that drove me forth,
They couldn't see the point that launched my course
How could they know the place of all my source
It came from her, all came from her

So many years went by, you gave your all,
Helping me stand from the day that I could crawl,
How could they know the net that caught my fall
She was the one, mom you're the one.

Chrous:

You were my wings to fly
You helped me touch the sky
Made all those years gone by
With love of a mom,
love of a mom.
pure love of a mom

I found a mom in you,
You helped me make it through
All of those times I knew
the love of a mom,
the love of a mom
pure love of a mom

Verse 2:

If I were to turn back now, you'd calm my fears
Be there somehow to dry my bitter tears
Show me how proud you were through all those years
Rooting for me, cheering for me

Oh, all of those times I felt you did me wrong,
I didn't know your heart spoke all a long,
I realize it now as I write this song,
to thank the one, mom you're the one

(Chorus)

Bridge:

Everytime I think of how I,
got to this place of an awesome life, I
Travel the roads of love that lead right, back to the one,
right back to my mom
No matter how far we may be,
No amount of distance breaks the seam,
it threads us together you and me with,
the love of a mom,
love of a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...